Saturday

Trick or treat

Six little ladies all ready for fun...
Paige couldn't make it to the first house without tripping. I had to bustle up her dress again.

These are the littlest ones happily stomping through leaves six inches deep. Rossford is a great town and the perfect place to trick or treat. This is one of the favorite "spooky house's" we visit every year.
The Halloween after party included Pizza. Usually chili but some traditions are made to be broken... movies for the girls and Wii for the grownups. I loved it. Frisbee, archery, sword fights. All this fun playing against some of my favorite people... Adam, Eileen, and Laura. Really way to much fun. I almost took Paige's head off while sword fighting with Adam. Adam got to win so he was happy. The girls ended up watching the adults for their entertainment. Apparently we were more fun to watch than their movie. John stayed the resposible non Wii playing adult just to make sure we actually left at a reasonable hour. So glad I don't have a Wii I might not ever get anything done in the real world.

1 comments:

Creative Minx said...

6 Gorgeous Wibbler girls!