Friday

Stranahan treats and chior concerts...

I love these girls. Two of them are of course mine. Courtney and Shayla are an always welcome addition to the Rapplings. Kate and Courtney had fun going back to their "old school" to trick or treat such grown up sixth graders. Sydney and Shayla were ready for some serious candy. Paige was refusing to be photographed. This was the best one I took of her all night.Amazing costume right? Terri Davenport, all around amazing artist and scrapbooking super star, made this for her son, Josh???, hope I got that right... today. I could only see half of his costume and had to ask what he was. He looked at me like I had lost my whole mind. Well maybe I had. Plus I've never played Wii before. Being the true child of a scrapbooking mom, he stopped and even smiled for the camera! The amazing Mr. and Mrs. Rethman and beautiful Mya and Stella. Sydney has officially decided that he's not freaky anymore even though he is a boy teacher.
Kate's first concert for music. She can't be in chior until 7th grade. Everyone was allowed to wear their halloween costume's. Great concert! No really it was. Kate may not know it but she has a great teacher who can actually get this wide assortment of sixth graders to sound good. Look I caught paige snuggling on Kate while they watched the 7th and 8th grade chiors perform. So sweet!

0 comments: