Wednesday

Fallish happiness...

I have much to post about. Alas I don't have the time to type it all out right this minute...maybe tonight. I hope this little bit of fallish happiness will tide you over. I love the gourd mushrooms... Martha Stewart has the most creative staff. Really I wonder what I could do with a staff? Well maybe I don't want to go there again I just want creative time...without the angel of destruction, i.e. Miss Paige.
Melly look I want to see you try your carving skills on these. I know they'd rock!
More entertaining stories to come...hope this will tide you over. ~Susan

1 comments:

Creative Minx said...

OK.. the lace pumpkin on the left is WAY to much work for something that will last a month, lol! Those gourd mushrooms are splendid. Thanks for sharing these pictures of happiness creativity.