Monday

Mushrooms...

So I've got this thing for mushrooms. I love them they are fun...you know fungi. Come on Kate you knew I was going to go there. Anyway I can be found on the ground doing portraits of my newest discoveries way, way to often. John doesn't even ask anymore. Paige after much stress on my part has learned to wait until I'm done before she will either pick or stomp all over my formerly cute mushrooms. "Mom are you ready?" This is Paige's creation, she started lining up pine cones and then announced that this was her piano. Cute little thing. Then she wanted to know where the pine nuts were. Really I've only bought those with her ONE time and now she's taking pine cones apart to find them.

3 comments:

CANDACE said...

i just love your photographs! (this includes the ones at the pumpkin place & the botanical gardens, btw)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! If I were Kate, you would so have to watch your back. lol.. poor thing.

Creative Minx said...

Piano? SOoooo sweet Miss Paige! Now I know you got wet and dirty laying on the ground to take those picures. It was ALL worth it though, right? Yes, it was :) Great pics.