Sunday

What did you say? Examples of things overheard at the Rapps...

While buying cushions at Hobby Lobby. The girls were bouncing from 1 inch, 2inch, and 3 inch cushions..."Mom I think this one is the softest for my butt." ~Sydney

"Paige don't eat that crayon."

"Paige stop eating that glue stick right now."

"Paige do NOT eat the cat's tail. I said don't. Get it out of your mouth right now young lady."

"No Paige! No! NOT the eggs!" We went through two dozen that day and bought a lock for the refrigerator.

"Mom I pretty." Paige with half a pound of butter all over her. Three shampoos and she was still greasy. Finally back to normal four days later with our bath time for church.

"Mom I can see your buttocks." ~Sydney

"Kate put your shirt on...nice try by the way. Go put on your shoes and don't forget your Liahona." ~After a primary activity...Kate was trying to sneak into wearing her favorite sleeveless shirt at church.

"Mom are you actually reading a book about tomatoes?" ~Kate

More Kateable quotes will be forthcoming....she requires me to properly word all of her quotes you know.

4 comments:

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

Giggle, giggle, giggle! My favorite is definitely of Paige and the butter! Man, I love that girl!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! The butter!!! I can see your buttocks too! giggle

Creative Minx said...

Hilarious! I am so glad you are documenting this now. How I wish I had done something like this when the boys were younger. Keep it up Chica!

Leslie said...

You know Susan, you left a couple "famous" quotes out of your collection! Victoria and I use your quotes quite often. Our favorite quote was the day I brought Victoria to scrap with us. You were standing in your studio and from out of the silence you state..."Paige, stop unzipping my pants" We still laugh about it. Then there was the time I was over and you told Sydney, "you can't make me watch Barney" I love that one too. I know there are many more I have been privy to hearing, when I remember more of them I will repost! Cuz you know, I can't be misquoting Kate!
Hugs to you, Leslie