Saturday

Aprons everywhere

I love the US Postal Service, especially when they stop at my door. I will post more information later but this is the apron and potholder I received in the mail Thursday from the fall apron swap I participated in. I love it!!!!
Below is the apron and potholders I sent. Found the pattern on the web at Susan Branch's website. I did an apple theme for fall, the box has apple candles, apple recipes(on apples of course), apple tree cards I made, an apron, two apple potholders(with my first applique projects), some cute gingham ribbons I have, and last but not least a few caramels for a sweet treat.




















5 comments:

Creative Minx said...

That's it! Where's the website to sign up? I want a box in the mail of fun stuff. I am willing to create like a minx for my package!

PS - Great apron class last night. I am so happy I made an apron in one night. You are a rockin' teacher.

Kelli said...

Oh Susan, I will throw a huge party the day I learn to be as crafty as you =)

Unknown said...

Love the apple tree card friend! Too cute

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love my crafty sisters... thats a great apron susan.

MarangiFam said...

Hi Susan!
I saw Laura the other day at Michael's and she told me a little about the apron swap - they are beautiful. Too bad I can't sew...clothes...on paper, that's another story!
Take care!
Myra :-)