Friday

I was excited to see what had happened to my seedlings over the past week. Here are the viable growing seedlings. Five beans had to be dug out and pitched due to rot. I replanted new beans in their place. We'll see how they are next week.A happy little bean plant. Yes, I see the holes on the leaf. No, I don't know what's eating my beans.Started a new experiment on plant propogation with cuttings. Everyone took small cutting off a variety of different plants in the greenhouse. One with heat and Rooting hormone, One with rooting hormone only, one with heat only, and one with no heat...trying to see how fast they grow roots. I'll keep you updated. Scented geranium, lavender, coleus, and well I forget but I loved the leaves.





1 comments:

Creative Minx said...

Sweet college skills you got going on there girlfriend! Love me some pretty leaves.