Saturday

Plants and their cells...

As most of you know I've started classes in Landscaping and Turfgrass Management this semester. Really all things that involve anything green and growing fascinate me. So in our Plant Science lab on Friday Mary, my winter gardening partner in crime at TBG and Owens, were able to study plant cells up close and personal.No I did NOT take these photos. Okay now that I've covered the obvious. I think I might need a microscope. So since I don't want my daughters, at least the destructive one, anywhere near a microscope. How could I share what I got to see. Which brings me the videos below. There is much fascination in my house. Sorry about the music with the clips but the videos are amazing.

The clip below is what our slide looked like...

Really great simple drawing of a plant cell which the Rapplings think is cool.

So life in general amazing isn't it? Really think of all the minute processes that go on to sustain us. Really I love miracles.

1 comments:

Creative Minx said...

Yes, I agree. Minute processes are an amazing miracle. I was fixated watching the littlest particles move. It's really easy to understand when you look at it from that level how easy it is to come into dis-ease. All the little parts need to be guarded in our body.