Friday

Summer...

Kate had the day off of school yesterday. After arriving home from my schooling we were off to the greenhouse for planting and photography practice. Miss Kathryn loves her camera from Christmas. We are still waiting for her to edit her botanical movies. Here is some of the days photographic results...Blueberry bushes in bloom. Sweet little flowers aren't they? Don't you want some for your yard. Fun Fact: the foliage turns red in the fall. Beautiful and edible landscaping.Kate practicing her photography skills. The hat is cute Leanne!!! She's using it not only as a fasion statement, but to hide the hair that she hadn't brushed yet.Green it's a good color.Love the veins above and the foliage on Heuchera Electra below. Really spring will be here sooner than you think.On the way out of the greenhouse Kate stated, " I don't won't to leave summer to cross back over into winterland again. I see why you want to be here all the time." Nice to have brought her over to the dark side... or at least the green side.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Susan, you are making me pine for Spring even more so than I already am. Can't believe how quickly Kate is growing up. It seems like forever since I have seen you. I miss you but am so glad to see you are being creative in a new green way. You rock sister.