Sunday

Love is in the air...

I love today! It's not January. It is February. I love that we have two quasi holidays in February. I love that the sun shines a little brighter and longer each day. Hearts are everywhere and well they just make me happy. I was inspired by hearts found at Meant to Bead and got busy. Kate's earrings will be available for your viewing pleasure soon. I just had time to do photos with the little Rapplings.



I love Paige's little curly-Q's.

My sassy little Sydney has two, count them TWO hearts on her earrings. She is very, very happy with the result. I guess love isn't in the air...I'd have to say it's on our ears. I know I'm so witty. Have fun and find something "lovely" to brighten your day!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

mamabear said...

The girls are growing up so quickly!