Saturday

Sunbeams...

This is Corgan. He's been a much anticipated addition to the Snyder family. The Rapplings and I got to meet him yesterday. I stole him for exactly 30 seconds before handing him back over.
This is the canvas I created for him Friday night. It has one of the girls favorite primary songs written on it. Jesus wants me for a sunbeam. If you listen to the link it's HILARIOUS! Accordion accompaniment.

The second verse I didn't even know existed, then I made a mistake and switched a word. Oh well hopefully he doesn't notice.
For all of my crafty friends; yes, it's dimensional and yes, it has glitter all over it, and a glossy clear spray coat! Jennifer thanks for the use of the black writing utensil when mine gave out!
Just received this link today!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jess said...

Susan, I ADORE this!!! You are so talented--I want to seep some of that creativity of yours :)

CANDACE said...

I was so excited to see something you made when I opened your gift. I love it so so much. It is absolutely beautiful & we will treasure it always. PS I will make sure you get plenty of Corgan-holding time in. Also, tell Kate I'm sorry we didn't make it in to church today but as soon as we come back I will make sure she gets to hold him as well!

Laura said...

I LOVE this! It is so super wonderful. This is the girls favorite songs. We sing it every night! What a wonderful gift to help us remember that every little baby is a sunbeam from god that is given to us to enjoy.