Friday

What you want?....

Mary at Bensell's Greenhouse on Dorr ROCKS!!!! She helped Jennifer and I pot up some horticultural happiness to take to Miss Melly today. Mary is a fountain of knowledge and willing to go the extra mile to help her customers.
Purple Passion Vine Gynura Aurantiaca Cv. 'Purple Passion', Lavender cultivar ?, and a quirky Geranium "Indian Dunes" with lime and red leaves. Oh and did you see it's even planted in a hand made hypertuffa container which you can purchase at Bensell's!!!
Mary needs to start answering the phone with my favorite line, "What you want? Baby I got it!"

3 comments:

Creative Minx said...

Mary at Bensell's DOES rock! I double every compliment you have bestowed upon her! I felt soo special being able to go into the not-open-to-the-public back room! I don't know if I told you or not Susan but I really had a great time while you were there. You raised my spirits and made this sick girl very happy. Thanks friend!

K.Nelson said...

I love the photo Sue, I want some lovely green thing in my house, oh how I envy you. Maybe we could trade some photos for some plants.

melly~ said...

happiness indeed.
thanks friend.